Health and Mental Wellbeing Coach in Ashbourne Meath
Mental Health & Wellbeing
Mental health & wellbeing coaching focuses on the mind, how to keep well mentally, build inner resilience and foster an optimistic/growth mindset. This coaching process is suitable for everyone. If you have an existing mental health diagnosis and a recent relapse, the coaching process can begin when you have entered the recovery phase and are willing and ready to look at moving forward.
Below are some examples people come for mental health and wellbeing coaching:
- Coping with anxiety
- Coping and managing the changes Covid-19 has brought
- Coping with life stressors
- Burn out
- Building emotional resilience
- Goal setting and action planning for recovery and maintaining wellness
- Optimising your mental health and wellbeing
- Positive Definition of self
- Living authentically and true to yourself
- Personal vision and empowerment
- Strengths awareness and building on strengths
- Managing yourself in conflict
- Returning to work after a mental health diagnosis or relapse.
"Realising you are responsible for your own feelings is very good news! It means you don’t have to rely on someone else to feel better."
- Professional Coaching
- Flexible Times
- Face to Face
- By Phone
- Video Call
Juliette Byrne coaching is located in the Ashbourne, Ratoath Meath & North Dublin areas.
However, thanks to the internet, I can coach anyone anywhere in Ireland or the world via a video call platform (English language only available). Please feel to contact me with any inquiries or questions you may have. I look forward to meeting you & being a part of your journey!