Grief and Loss Coach in Ashbourne Meath
Grief & Loss
Grief and Loss are often profound experiences that inevitably change our lives. When the raw heaviness of grief begins to lift, life feels and often is forever changed. We can find it difficult to know how to proceed. Sometimes these changes and losses can invoke a deep desire to find meaning in life, understand our purpose and find ourselves again in-order to adjust, grow and move forward.
Areas this would primarily but not exclusively focus on (after all we are all unique) include:
- Finding meaning and purpose
- Increasing self-esteem, confidence & self-worth
- Increasing self-awareness
- To gain clarity
- Managing change
- Managing anxieties, stress & waves of grief
- A clear defined sense of identity
- Self-Empowerment and independence
- Understanding oneself on a deeper level
- Challenging limiting beliefs
- Identifying and understanding you values
- Identifying and maximising your strengths
- Living a more energised life
- Managing conflict
- Optimistic and Growth Mindset
"The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not ‘get over’ the loss of a loved one; You will learn to live with it. You will heal & you will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again, but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same nor would you want to."
Elizabeth Kubler Ross
- Professional Coaching
- Flexible Times
- Face to Face
- By Phone
- Video Call
Juliette Byrne coaching is located in the Ashbourne, Ratoath Meath & North Dublin areas.
However, thanks to the internet, I can coach anyone anywhere in Ireland or the world via a video call platform (English language only available). Please feel to contact me with any inquiries or questions you may have. I look forward to meeting you & being a part of your journey!