Diagnosis Moving Forward Coach in Ashbourne Meath
Moving Forward with a Diagnosis
We often take our physical health for granted until we find it effected. A diagnosis can demand we change to ensure our quality of life going forward. When we receive a diagnosis we can feel:
- stunned and stuck
- Helpless and hopeless
- Defined by an illness/label
- Uncertain and lost
- Anxious and stressed
- Difficulty understanding and processing medical information
- Questioning your value, meaning and purpose in life
Coaching can help you move forward from the above feelings, proactively putting you in the driving seat of your health. Through clarity, examining beliefs, goal setting and action planning, Coaching will empower you to safely and effectively live a fulfilled, purposeful, meaningful life, moving past the restrictions of an illness, prognosis or diagnostic label. Quality of life, having a purpose and meaning are essential to living a happy life. As a nurse for the past 24 years and a coach, I strongly believe in the power within every individual to find their inner resilience and resources to live well despite a diagnosis, or health threat.
POOR PROGNOSIS COACHING:
Coaching can also help individuals with a poor prognosis, clear out the noise and focus on what means most to them. The process can help with clarity and communicating wishes, focusing on what can be done and enjoyed. Also, goal setting and action around the legacies you want to leave behind.
An few examples , but not limited to, of reasons people come to coaching to move forward with a diagnosis:
- Goal setting, action planning, following through & accountability
- Improve health & lifestyle
- Managing your condition and trouble shoot
- Managing anxiety
- Finding new ways of living
- Understanding and maximising your strengths
- Self-empowered decision making
- Finding meaning and purpose in life
- Work on mindset
- Control the things that you can control
- Examples of Diagnosis (Cancer; Diabetes, Heart failure/Cardiac (heart related) conditions; auto immune conditions; Alopecia; bowel conditions; M.S; Respiratory (breathing) conditions, such as, Asthma; life/body altering surgery etc..
- See mental health link for info around mental health issues/diagnosis.
"You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending."
C. S. Lewis
- Professional Coaching
- Flexible Times
- Face to Face
- By Phone
- Video Call
Juliette Byrne coaching is located in the Ashbourne, Ratoath Meath & North Dublin areas.
However, thanks to the internet, I can coach anyone anywhere in Ireland or the world via a video call platform (English language only available). Please feel to contact me with any inquiries or questions you may have. I look forward to meeting you & being a part of your journey!